Hiring: Marketing Account Manager
Marketing Account Managers at Atomic serve an important role acting as the liaison between your clients and Atomic. You will oversee (and sometimes implement) marketing campaigns required to help those clients meet their goals and objectives. This means you’ll play a lead role in overseeing marketing activities that include blogging, social media, marketing, SEO, PPC and marketing automation; while leading client communication and education. You’ll also be responsible for analyzing each client’s marketing analytics, reporting on, and recommending future strategies.
We know your leadership is what retains clients and generates more business for the agency. That’s why our Marketing Managers are bonused for account growth and incremental revenue brought in. That doesn’t make this a sales position. It’s not. It means that you get to participate in the financial growth of your accounts. Their success is your success.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create the vision and marketing strategy for your clients
- Work with your team of consultants, copywriters, designers and developers to deliver on that strategy and vision.
- Create clients’ marketing roadmaps, benchmarks and reporting structured based on client and customer interviews, research and collaboration with our team.
- Serve as the primary liaison and representative of Atomic for your clients
- Help clients understand results, best practices, and tools to get their buy-in throughout their organization
- Become an expert at inbound marketing tactics including blogging, social media marketing, search engine optimization, eBook/white paper/video content creation, website updates, email marketing, and others.
- Review monthly performance reports to highlight wins, areas of improvement, and recommendations for future programs with your clients.
- Contribute to client and internal content development, which requires strong writing skills.
- Assist leadership with processes and programs for business operations, development and more.
- Stay up-to-date with client industry and digital marketing advancements.
- Have fun and make some great friends!
Qualifications and Skills
- At least four years’ experience building comprehensive digital marketing campaigns
- Agency experience (ability to manage around 5 clients)
- Experience managing teams building out campaigns & projects covering:
- Websites: WordPress, HubSpot, Ecommerce
- Reporting: Google Analytics, SEM Rush
- Paid Advertising: AdWords, Meta, Bing, etc.
- SEO: Best practices, Keyword research, Reporting
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, etc.
- Email: Mailchimp, HubSpot, Constant Contact
- Strong writing & communication skills
- Desire to learn and keep up with digital marketing best practices
Apply Online Today
What’s it like to join our team?
We’re a group of passionate digital marketing fanatics looking for fellow leaders, thinkers, and people that want to grow personally and professionally! We’re a Digital Marketing Agency uniquely celebrating over 20 years in business in the DFW area!
Our offices are located in west Plano; most of the team works from home; but we still have some that come to the office. We’re a tight group of professionals that enjoy learning from and supporting each other. Our clients are Fortune 50, Fortune 500, and SMBs looking to work with our wickedly creative digital marketing team. We work inside several verticals including healthcare, legal, manufacturing, ecommerce, and non-profit.
In the Community
We’re proud corporate sponsors of many local professional marketing groups and non-profits. We frequently attend and sponsor events held by these organizations! Hope we see you at an event soon – if you see us; say hi!
- Health Insurance
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life
- 401 (k) program
- 4% match!
- 2 Weeks PTO
- Extra Paid week off at Christmas
- 9 National holidays
- Monthly training budget
- Work from home
- Bonuses for account growth
- Working with a fun team of pros!
Professional Organizations & Partnerships
An Insiders View…
We’re Focused on Culture
We have implemented the CultureWise™ program to help us share our company fundamentals. We have fun competitions and regular discussions around them so that we’re all operating with the same fundamentals to grow as an agency and individually.
Sometimes we enjoy “Think & Drink” at local hot spots while other times the team shares unique goodies with each other.
Regardless of what fundamental we’re focused on, or where “Think & Drink” is being held, the experience is part thinking and part team building… the perfect combination to get your creative juices flowing and spur on new ideas for our clients and Atomic!
We Have Fun Together
Whether we’re cheering on the Allen Americans (4-time champions) hockey games, TopGolf, bowling, or playing games for a company outing… we’re having a good time!
We Love Learning
We invest in learning. Every employee gets a monthly budget to attend seminars, conferences, and other learning opportunities so they can continue their personal and professional growth!
Not only that, we have lunch-and-learns in the office and are big believers in cross-training everyone so that our team can help each other more effectively. If you like to grow – this is the place for you!