This is a work-from-home roll-up-your sleeves and get it done Manager, Inbound HubSpot Marketing position.
Inbound Marketing Account Managers at Atomic Design & Consulting have an important role serving as the liaison between your client and Atomic, as well as overseeing (and sometimes implementing) activities required to help those clients meet their goals and objectives. This means you’ll play a lead role in executing marketing activities that include blogging, social media, marketing, SEO, PPC and marketing automation while leading client communication and education. You’ll also be responsible for analyzing each client’s marketing analytics, creating reports and recommending future strategies and tactics.
We know your leadership is what retains clients and generates more business for the agency. That’s why our Inbound Marketing Managers are compensated for account growth and incremental revenue brought in. That doesn’t make this a sales position. It’s not. It means that you get to participate in the financial growth of your accounts. Their success is your success.
You should have at least four years experience building comprehensive digital marketing campaigns and 5+ years experience with online marketing and social media.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create the vision and marketing strategy for your clients, then work with your team of consultants, copywriters, designers and developers to deliver on that strategy and vision.
- Create clients’ marketing roadmaps, benchmarks and reporting structured based on client and customer interviews, research and collaboration with our team.
- Serve as the primary liaison and representative of Atomic for your clients — you are the extension of their team and will be expected to know their business as well as they do.
- Assist and empower clients with the results, knowledge, content and tools to not only get their buy-in, but to evangelize their success through their organization.
- Become an expert at inbound marketing tactics including blogging, social media marketing, search engine optimization, eBook/white paper/video content creation, website updates, email marketing, and others.
- Take the lead in creating monthly performance reports to highlight wins, areas of improvement and recommendations for future programs.
- Contribute to client and internal content development, which requires strong writing skills.
- Assist leadership with processes and programs for business operations, development and more.
- Stay up-to-date with client industry and marketing advancements.
- Have fun and make some great friends!
Qualifications and Skills
- At least four years experience building comprehensive digital marketing campaigns
- Agency experience (client-side preferred)
- Experience including but not limited to WordPress, HubSpot, Google Analytics, Ecommerce, Paid Advertising (AdWords, Bing, etc), and SEO (SEMrush, Moz, etc).
- Great writing skills and strong understanding of how to write SEO-friendly content
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin.
- Ability to generate and implement content and campaigns for Atomic and our clients based on research, experience, and relevant social media news.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization.
- Desire to learn on your own and keep up with digital and inbound developments and best practices.
- Working knowledge of email marketing best practices and CAN-SPAM compliance.
- A sense of humor and a fluency in speaking in GIFs…