Digital Graphic Designer
Position will primarily consist of graphic design for web sites, email marketing, multimedia and some print media including logo and collateral design. Typical projects will consist of initial client consultation, creative strategy, concept development, and supporting graphics for subpages and social marketing graphics. Please be sure to include a link to your online portfolio in your resume or the comments section below.
- Create quality graphics for use on websites, email marketing, multimedia, and print including logo and collateral design.
- Consult with clients on creative strategy, concept development, and supporting graphics
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of web graphic design experience
- Ability to accurately translate business requirements into marketing oriented creative design
- Strong oral communication skills / ability to communicate with clients, vendors, partners and staff
- Ability to collaborate with a team or work autonomously
- Thoroughness and highly detail minded
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator or related graphics program
- Education: Self-taught designers who have achieved a high level of design and those with design or marketing degrees
ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION FOR…
- Print design with print pre-press experience
- Marketing strategy experience
- Project management
- Team management
We are also looking to secure several part-time independent contractors for design projects. Retainer based agreements and one-off projects available. Please submit your information below. Please be sure to include a link to your online portfolio in your resume or the comments section below.
Apply Online Below
What’s it like to join our team?
We’re a group of passionate digital marketing fanatics looking for fellow leaders, thinkers, and people that want to grow personally and professionally! We’re a Digital Marketing Agency uniquely celebrating over 20 years in business in the DFW area!
Our offices are located in west Plano; most of the team works from home; but we still have some that come to the office. We’re a tight group of professionals that enjoy learning from and supporting each other. Our clients are Fortune 50, Fortune 500, and SMBs looking to work with our wickedly creative digital marketing team. We work inside several verticals including healthcare, legal, manufacturing, ecommerce, and non-profit.
In the Community
We’re proud corporate sponsors of many local professional marketing groups and non-profits. We frequently attend and sponsor events held by these organizations! Hope we see you at an event soon – if you see us; say hi!
- Health Insurance
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life
- 401 (k) program
- 4% match!
- 2 Weeks PTO
- Extra Paid week off at Christmas
- 9 National holidays
- Monthly training budget
- Work from home
- Bonuses for account growth
- Working with a fun team of pros!
Professional Organizations & Partnerships
An Insiders View…
We’re Focused on Culture
We have implemented the CultureWise™ program to help us share our company fundamentals. We have fun competitions and regular discussions around them so that we’re all operating with the same fundamentals to grow as an agency and individually.
Sometimes we enjoy “Think & Drink” at local hot spots while other times the team shares unique goodies with each other.
Regardless of what fundamental we’re focused on, or where “Think & Drink” is being held, the experience is part thinking and part team building… the perfect combination to get your creative juices flowing and spur on new ideas for our clients and Atomic!
We Have Fun Together
Whether we’re cheering on the Allen Americans (4-time champions) hockey games, TopGolf, bowling, or playing games for a company outing… we’re having a good time!
We Love Learning
We invest in learning. Every employee gets a monthly budget to attend seminars, conferences, and other learning opportunities so they can continue their personal and professional growth!
Not only that, we have lunch-and-learns in the office and are big believers in cross-training everyone so that our team can help each other more effectively. If you like to grow – this is the place for you!