Hiring: SEO & PPC Account Manager
We are actively seeking a SEM: SEO and PPC account campaign manager that will be responsible for researching, implementing and managing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and PPC solutions in support of the company’s offerings. The candidate must be experienced and able to multi-task across multiple brands and search disciplines.
- On-Page and Off-Page SEO optimization of client websites (primarily WordPress)
- Develop, implement and manage Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy
- Create customized & targeted SEO landing page solutions to maximize effectiveness of Search campaigns
- Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, link development and other SEO related activities
- Proactively provide strategic recommendations for clients’ business models, expectations, and goals
- Monitor and report on metrics such as keyword ranking, effectiveness of site optimization etc.
- Keep up to date on the latest SEO / PPC strategies and technologies and assist in improving solution offerings
- Build rapport with clients’ through routine and scheduled interactions
- Pay Per Click (PPC) and Search Advertising campaign management on Google & Bing
- Manage and continually optimize paid search, content and other online advertising campaigns
- Bid management, placement optimization, keyword research and expansion, quality score monitoring and enhancement, ad copy testing and build-out of new campaigns
- Daily, weekly and monthly tracking of key performance metrics for individual campaigns
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Keyword Research, On-page & Off-Page SEO Optimization Experience
- Ability to update WordPress websites (front-end editing primarily to support on-page efforts)
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in search engine marketing; must include Google & Bing PPC campaign management
- 3-4 years experience in digital marketing
- Great attitude, team player, and willingness to teach and learn
- Proven ability to improve page rankings on major search engines
- Strong understanding of SEO analytics
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and urgency
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a highly-demanding, fast-paced environment
- Very strong oral and written business communication skills, including the ability to interact with customers and present concepts clearly to your audience
- Knowledge of key conversion rate optimization best practices
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, and cross-browser development and other SEO related technologies
ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION FOR…
- 3+ years of work experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated ability optimizing SEO and PPC search engine marketing campaigns
- Experience building and managing a team is a plus
- Additional consideration & compensation for Google AdWords & Analytics Certified Individuals
Apply Online Today
What’s it like to join our team?
We’re a group of passionate digital marketing fanatics looking for fellow leaders, thinkers, and people that want to grow personally and professionally! We’re a Digital Marketing Agency uniquely celebrating over 20 years in business in the DFW area!
Our offices are located in west Plano; most of the team works from home; but we still have some that come to the office. We’re a tight group of professionals that enjoy learning from and supporting each other. Our clients are Fortune 50, Fortune 500, and SMBs looking to work with our wickedly creative digital marketing team. We work inside several verticals including healthcare, legal, manufacturing, ecommerce, and non-profit.
In the Community
We’re proud corporate sponsors of many local professional marketing groups and non-profits. We frequently attend and sponsor events held by these organizations! Hope we see you at an event soon – if you see us; say hi!
- Health Insurance
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life
- 401 (k) program
- 4% match!
- 2 Weeks PTO
- Extra Paid week off at Christmas
- 9 National holidays
- Monthly training budget
- Work from home
- Bonuses for account growth
- Working with a fun team of pros!
Professional Organizations & Partnerships
An Insiders View…
We’re Focused on Culture
We have implemented the CultureWise™ program to help us share our company fundamentals. We have fun competitions and regular discussions around them so that we’re all operating with the same fundamentals to grow as an agency and individually.
Sometimes we enjoy “Think & Drink” at local hot spots while other times the team shares unique goodies with each other.
Regardless of what fundamental we’re focused on, or where “Think & Drink” is being held, the experience is part thinking and part team building… the perfect combination to get your creative juices flowing and spur on new ideas for our clients and Atomic!
We Have Fun Together
Whether we’re cheering on the Allen Americans (4-time champions) hockey games, TopGolf, bowling, or playing games for a company outing… we’re having a good time!
We Love Learning
We invest in learning. Every employee gets a monthly budget to attend seminars, conferences, and other learning opportunities so they can continue their personal and professional growth!
Not only that, we have lunch-and-learns in the office and are big believers in cross-training everyone so that our team can help each other more effectively. If you like to grow – this is the place for you!