Junior WordPress Developer
Atomic is seeking a new team member that has experience developing and maintaining websites in WordPress. On-site training is provided in the areas of website design & development, email marketing, and search engine optimization (SEO) techniques.
You will also support team members by answering the phone, learning and working in other digital marketing disciplines (such as SEO, Social media, HubSpot, etc.) across a wide array of clients and industries. You will be provided on-the-job training, benefits, and lots of opportunities to learn and grow as a professional!
Salary Range $32k – $40k (based on experience) + Standard Company Benefits
- New & existing WordPress site development, plugin implementations, and hosting configurations
- Provide support by answering phones and working directly with new and existing clients
- Development support for existing clients
- Project management and self starter
- Email marketing support (front-end assistance when needed)
- Will be trained and responsible for limited web server support
- Development of Email marketing pieces and strategy
- Perform on-page and off-page SEO techniques (we provide training)
- Will be expected to participate in monthly training
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Must have 1+ years experience working with WordPress
- Responsive site development experience a plus
- Must have strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude and desire to learn
ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION FOR…
- WordPress Plugin Experience: Multi-site, WordPress setup, Avada theme, Plugin support) – BIG PLUS
- WordPress WooCommerce experience
- HubSpot CRM
- Experience with social media marketing, email marketing, SEO
- WordPress theme / plugin creation
What’s it like to join our team?
We’re a group of passionate digital marketing fanatics looking for fellow leaders, thinkers, and people that want to grow personally and professionally! We’re a Digital Marketing Agency uniquely celebrating over 20 years in business in the DFW area!
Our offices are located in west Plano; most of the team works from home; but we still have some that come to the office. We’re a tight group of professionals that enjoy learning from and supporting each other. Our clients are Fortune 50, Fortune 500, and SMBs looking to work with our wickedly creative digital marketing team. We work inside several verticals including healthcare, legal, manufacturing, ecommerce, and non-profit.
In the Community
We’re proud corporate sponsors of many local professional marketing groups and non-profits. We frequently attend and sponsor events held by these organizations! Hope we see you at an event soon – if you see us; say hi!
- Health Insurance
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life
- 401 (k) program
- 4% match!
- 2 Weeks PTO
- Extra Paid week off at Christmas
- 9 National holidays
- Monthly training budget
- Work from home
- Bonuses for account growth
- Working with a fun team of pros!
Professional Organizations & Partnerships
An Insiders View…
We’re Focused on Culture
We have implemented the CultureWise™ program to help us share our company fundamentals. We have fun competitions and regular discussions around them so that we’re all operating with the same fundamentals to grow as an agency and individually.
Sometimes we enjoy “Think & Drink” at local hot spots while other times the team shares unique goodies with each other.
Regardless of what fundamental we’re focused on, or where “Think & Drink” is being held, the experience is part thinking and part team building… the perfect combination to get your creative juices flowing and spur on new ideas for our clients and Atomic!
We Have Fun Together
Whether we’re cheering on the Allen Americans (4-time champions) hockey games, TopGolf, bowling, or playing games for a company outing… we’re having a good time!
We Love Learning
We invest in learning. Every employee gets a monthly budget to attend seminars, conferences, and other learning opportunities so they can continue their personal and professional growth!
Not only that, we have lunch-and-learns in the office and are big believers in cross-training everyone so that our team can help each other more effectively. If you like to grow – this is the place for you!