Business Development & Sales
Do you have sales experience working at a Digital Marketing Agency? If so, you’re at the right place! We’re seeking someone that has been working at larger agencies selling digital marketing services and is ready for a change. Change could be for more money, selling a product you believe in, ability to sell more products, or just looking around to see what’s out there.
We have a number of inbound leads from recipients of the Forbes Fortune 1000 companies in the US. We’re looking for someone that has experience selling to them and other local businesses that wants to grow with us at Atomic. We’ve been around for 18+ years and we’re looking planning for the next. In order to do so, we need to build our business development sales team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years’ experience selling digital marketing for an Agency or Platform
- Must be able to comprehend project and potential budgets in sales meeting
- Have a rolodex of clients that could come over from previous sales
- Be familiar with digital marketing campaigns & potential budgets
- Website projects, Ecommerce, Social Media, SEO/PPC, CRM
- Technical Skills
- Familiar entering leads, prospects, sales in CRM (we use HubSpot)
- Ability to build agreements using HubSpot and PandaDoc – we can train on specific process
- Familiar with scoping and writing contracts to included agreed upon deliverables
- Able to communicate with Account Managers & Dev team to help with price scoping when necessary
- Sales Process
- Follow up with prospects and previous sales
- Ability to build lead funnel (either through networking or other sales processes)
- Future – build and manage a sales team
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Professional sales process and demeanor
- Hungry to grow
Apply Online Below
What’s it like to join our team?
We’re a group of passionate digital marketing fanatics looking for fellow leaders, thinkers, and people that want to grow personally and professionally! We’re a Digital Marketing Agency uniquely celebrating over 20 years in business in the DFW area!
Our offices are located in west Plano; most of the team works from home; but we still have some that come to the office. We’re a tight group of professionals that enjoy learning from and supporting each other. Our clients are Fortune 50, Fortune 500, and SMBs looking to work with our wickedly creative digital marketing team. We work inside several verticals including healthcare, legal, manufacturing, ecommerce, and non-profit.
In the Community
We’re proud corporate sponsors of many local professional marketing groups and non-profits. We frequently attend and sponsor events held by these organizations! Hope we see you at an event soon – if you see us; say hi!
- Health Insurance
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life
- 401 (k) program
- 4% match!
- 2 Weeks PTO
- Extra Paid week off at Christmas
- 9 National holidays
- Monthly training budget
- Work from home
- Bonuses for account growth
- Working with a fun team of pros!
Professional Organizations & Partnerships
An Insiders View…
We’re Focused on Culture
We have implemented the CultureWise™ program to help us share our company fundamentals. We have fun competitions and regular discussions around them so that we’re all operating with the same fundamentals to grow as an agency and individually.
Sometimes we enjoy “Think & Drink” at local hot spots while other times the team shares unique goodies with each other.
Regardless of what fundamental we’re focused on, or where “Think & Drink” is being held, the experience is part thinking and part team building… the perfect combination to get your creative juices flowing and spur on new ideas for our clients and Atomic!
We Have Fun Together
Whether we’re cheering on the Allen Americans (4-time champions) hockey games, TopGolf, bowling, or playing games for a company outing… we’re having a good time!
We Love Learning
We invest in learning. Every employee gets a monthly budget to attend seminars, conferences, and other learning opportunities so they can continue their personal and professional growth!
Not only that, we have lunch-and-learns in the office and are big believers in cross-training everyone so that our team can help each other more effectively. If you like to grow – this is the place for you!