Digital Marketing Sales Internships
Sales is an integral part of every business whether small or large, and Digital Agencies are no different. Our sales team is responsible for marketing the abilities of the Atomic team as well as providing prospective clients with proposals and anything else they may need.
- Creating proposals and written agreements for sales team
- Connecting with PR firms and other potential agency partners
- Assist in the development of marketing materials for Atomic
- Participate on sales calls and learn how to conduct B2B sales meetings
- Utilize social media to grow our networks, increase our exposure and connect with potential prospects and partners
- Attend industry networking functions and assist in the promotion of Atomic and our services
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Current students or recent graduates:
- Marketing or Business majors or a similar field of study
- Must be able to devote 15-20 a week
- Enjoy meeting new people and passion for helping fulfil their needs
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with our four core competencies: Email Marketing, Social Media, Web Design, and SEO
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Positive attitude and a team player
EXTRA CONSIDERATION GIVEN TO THOSE WITH EXPERIENCE IN
- Sales of any kind
- Knowledge of Social Media Marketing Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Flickr, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Office such as Word and Excel
WHILE AT ATOMIC, YOU WILL
- See what it’s like to work in the world of online marketing
- Sharpen your communication skills
- Improve your ability in potential job interviews
- Become an experienced negotiator
- Learn how to listen for buying signals and sales opportunities
- Develop problem solving skills
- Have the opportunity to take advantage of networking and educational events
- Work on a variety of local, regional and potentially national accounts
- Receive one-on-one training
- Gain strong references and industry experiences to add to your resume
Apply Online Below
What’s it like to join our team?
We’re a group of passionate digital marketing fanatics looking for fellow leaders, thinkers, and people that want to grow personally and professionally! We’re a Digital Marketing Agency uniquely celebrating over 20 years in business in the DFW area!
Our offices are located in west Plano; most of the team works from home; but we still have some that come to the office. We’re a tight group of professionals that enjoy learning from and supporting each other. Our clients are Fortune 50, Fortune 500, and SMBs looking to work with our wickedly creative digital marketing team. We work inside several verticals including healthcare, legal, manufacturing, ecommerce, and non-profit.
In the Community
We’re proud corporate sponsors of many local professional marketing groups and non-profits. We frequently attend and sponsor events held by these organizations! Hope we see you at an event soon – if you see us; say hi!
- Health Insurance
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life
- 401 (k) program
- 4% match!
- 2 Weeks PTO
- Extra Paid week off at Christmas
- 9 National holidays
- Monthly training budget
- Work from home
- Bonuses for account growth
- Working with a fun team of pros!
Professional Organizations & Partnerships
An Insiders View…
We’re Focused on Culture
We have implemented the CultureWise™ program to help us share our company fundamentals. We have fun competitions and regular discussions around them so that we’re all operating with the same fundamentals to grow as an agency and individually.
Sometimes we enjoy “Think & Drink” at local hot spots while other times the team shares unique goodies with each other.
Regardless of what fundamental we’re focused on, or where “Think & Drink” is being held, the experience is part thinking and part team building… the perfect combination to get your creative juices flowing and spur on new ideas for our clients and Atomic!
We Have Fun Together
Whether we’re cheering on the Allen Americans (4-time champions) hockey games, TopGolf, bowling, or playing games for a company outing… we’re having a good time!
We Love Learning
We invest in learning. Every employee gets a monthly budget to attend seminars, conferences, and other learning opportunities so they can continue their personal and professional growth!
Not only that, we have lunch-and-learns in the office and are big believers in cross-training everyone so that our team can help each other more effectively. If you like to grow – this is the place for you!