Website Designer Internships
We are seeking motivated and excited to learn about developing websites using Dreamweaver, Joomla, and WordPress. Our website design intern will also improve their graphic design skills in combination with website design.
- Work closely with our Development & Design teams on projects for a wide variety of clients
- Explore your creativity and design projects that inspire others
- Follow direction of Development & Design teams, complete tasks
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Familiar with Website Design
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Currently in school or a recent graduate
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Positive attitude and a team player
EXTRA CONSIDERATION GIVEN TO THOSE WITH EXPERIENCE IN
- Website Design and Development
- Digital Illustration and Graphic Design
- Basic Programming Languages
WHILE AT ATOMIC, YOU WILL
- See what it’s like to work in the world of digital marketing
- Have the opportunity to take advantage of networking and educational events
- Work on a variety of local, regional and potentially national accounts
- Receive one-on-one training
- Gain strong references and industry experiences to add to your resume
Apply Online Below
What’s it like to join our team?
We’re a group of passionate digital marketing fanatics looking for fellow leaders, thinkers, and people that want to grow personally and professionally! We’re a Digital Marketing Agency uniquely celebrating over 20 years in business in the DFW area!
Our offices are located in west Plano; most of the team works from home; but we still have some that come to the office. We’re a tight group of professionals that enjoy learning from and supporting each other. Our clients are Fortune 50, Fortune 500, and SMBs looking to work with our wickedly creative digital marketing team. We work inside several verticals including healthcare, legal, manufacturing, ecommerce, and non-profit.
In the Community
We’re proud corporate sponsors of many local professional marketing groups and non-profits. We frequently attend and sponsor events held by these organizations! Hope we see you at an event soon – if you see us; say hi!
- Health Insurance
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life
- 401 (k) program
- 4% match!
- 2 Weeks PTO
- Extra Paid week off at Christmas
- 9 National holidays
- Monthly training budget
- Work from home
- Bonuses for account growth
- Working with a fun team of pros!
Professional Organizations & Partnerships
An Insiders View…
We’re Focused on Culture
We have implemented the CultureWise™ program to help us share our company fundamentals. We have fun competitions and regular discussions around them so that we’re all operating with the same fundamentals to grow as an agency and individually.
Sometimes we enjoy “Think & Drink” at local hot spots while other times the team shares unique goodies with each other.
Regardless of what fundamental we’re focused on, or where “Think & Drink” is being held, the experience is part thinking and part team building… the perfect combination to get your creative juices flowing and spur on new ideas for our clients and Atomic!
We Have Fun Together
Whether we’re cheering on the Allen Americans (4-time champions) hockey games, TopGolf, bowling, or playing games for a company outing… we’re having a good time!
We Love Learning
We invest in learning. Every employee gets a monthly budget to attend seminars, conferences, and other learning opportunities so they can continue their personal and professional growth!
Not only that, we have lunch-and-learns in the office and are big believers in cross-training everyone so that our team can help each other more effectively. If you like to grow – this is the place for you!