Front-end WordPress Developer
Job Opened: June 2023 – Hiring as soon as possible
Atomic is looking for a new team member that has experience developing and maintaining websites in WordPress. You will be in a fast-paced, yet steady, work environment, provided fantastic health benefits, and have lots of opportunities to learn and grow as a professional!
Salary Range $65k – $75k (based on experience) + Standard Company Benefits (outlined below)
- New & existing WordPress site development using standardized theme, plugin implementations, and hosting configurations
- UX and UI improvements – generally making websites look good & run fast
- Install Google Analytics and 3rd Party tracking code
- Provide support by working directly with new and existing clients
- Development support for existing clients
- Project management and self starter
- Email marketing support (front-end assistance when needed)
- Managed website hosting experience (WPEngine.com)
- Will be expected to participate in monthly training
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Must have 3+ years experience working with WordPress
- Ability to work from home
- Responsive site development (using standard themes)
- Client facing and strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude and desire to learn
ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION FOR EXPERIENCE WITH…
- Avada theme
- WordPress setup
- Woo Commerce experience / Shopify experience
- HubSpot CRM
- WordPress Plugins Installation, Setup, and Minimal Customization
- Gravity Forms
- Calendar plugins
- Caching plugins
- Revolution slider
- Mega Menu
- Store Locator Plus
- Hosting Management
- Experience with social media marketing, email marketing, SEO
We’re looking for someone that has the eye to know when something doesn’t “look right” and can go in and make it better. You should be able to setup hosting, install WordPress, install a theme (child-theme it of course), and then go take content and place it into the site to make it look good and help reach the goals of the client. We know there are a lot of people that can “Do” the work; but we’re looking for someone that can do it, make it look nice, and be inline with the project goals. Help your account manager get the job done right the first time, all while making it look good.
Below are some of the things you may do on an average day:
- Responsible for the success of website projects for our clients as well as internal web development initiatives.
- Loading and styling templates into WordPress, HubSpot, and/or Shopify ecosystem and restyling them to match website’s branding
- Responsible for collaborating and working with designers, project managers, and account team to ensure the delivery of high-end web products to our clients.
- Projects will mostly be built on WordPress CMS, but other CMS or content management and marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot, Shopify, Marketo, Pardot or others may be used to build websites.
- Involvement in website redesign project phases including requirements gathering, wireframes, creating copy outlines, design, development, internal testing, user testing, launch, and post-launch support.
- Give realistic estimates of work and deliver on those timelines.
- Learn Inbound Marketing principles in order to help facilitate our client’s marketing goals and KPIs.
- Engage in self-learning activities to improve technical skills.
- Proactively identifies, troubleshoots, and addresses issues as they arise.
- Responsible for the improvement and maintenance of web development processes by proactively gathering input from internal and external stakeholders and providing feedback and suggestions to management.
- Improve web development, design and inbound marketing knowledge by attending training and certification programs.
- Maintain the drive to be passionate about delivering a customer experience that exceeds expectations.
What’s it like to join our team?
We’re a group of passionate digital marketing fanatics looking for fellow leaders, thinkers, and people that want to grow personally and professionally! We’re a Digital Marketing Agency uniquely celebrating over 20 years in business in the DFW area!
Our offices are located in west Plano; most of the team works from home; but we still have some that come to the office. We’re a tight group of professionals that enjoy learning from and supporting each other. Our clients are Fortune 50, Fortune 500, and SMBs looking to work with our wickedly creative digital marketing team. We work inside several verticals including healthcare, legal, manufacturing, ecommerce, and non-profit.
In the Community
We’re proud corporate sponsors of many local professional marketing groups and non-profits. We frequently attend and sponsor events held by these organizations! Hope we see you at an event soon – if you see us; say hi!
- Health Insurance
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life
- 401 (k) program
- 4% match!
- 2 Weeks PTO
- Extra Paid week off at Christmas
- 9 National holidays
- Monthly training budget
- Work from home
- Bonuses for account growth
- Working with a fun team of pros!
Professional Organizations & Partnerships
An Insiders View…
We’re Focused on Culture
We have implemented the CultureWise™ program to help us share our company fundamentals. We have fun competitions and regular discussions around them so that we’re all operating with the same fundamentals to grow as an agency and individually.
Sometimes we enjoy “Think & Drink” at local hot spots while other times the team shares unique goodies with each other.
Regardless of what fundamental we’re focused on, or where “Think & Drink” is being held, the experience is part thinking and part team building… the perfect combination to get your creative juices flowing and spur on new ideas for our clients and Atomic!
We Have Fun Together
Whether we’re cheering on the Allen Americans (4-time champions) hockey games, TopGolf, bowling, or playing games for a company outing… we’re having a good time!
We Love Learning
We invest in learning. Every employee gets a monthly budget to attend seminars, conferences, and other learning opportunities so they can continue their personal and professional growth!
Not only that, we have lunch-and-learns in the office and are big believers in cross-training everyone so that our team can help each other more effectively. If you like to grow – this is the place for you!