Less than a year after partnering with Atomic, GroundSmart’s website went from a below average channel to a sales and lead generating machine. Here’s a few of our tactics:
- Optimization of website and resolution of over 400 SEO errors
- Implemented custom rubber mulch calculator to drive users to retailers, to buy on the website, and/or to request bulk quote requests
- Creation of the GroundSmart blog, with content supplemented by Atomic’s team of writers
- Creation of offers, landing pages, thank you pages, and conversion paths
- Segmented lead nurturing workflows and marketing automation based on smart data
GroundSmart generated approximately 852 bulk order quotes in 2019 with an attribution solely to SEO and PPC efforts. Prior to 2018 and 2019, GroundSmart would see a quarter of that in online lead generation.
All of these successes yielded the must impressive result: GroundSmart’s parent company acquired another rubber mulch company and will be capturing more of the rubber mulch market. However, moving into 2020 GroundSmart’s new mulch division elected to focus solely on in-store and tradeshow marketing to generate leads and drive revenue. Since making this transition, GroundSmartRubberMulch.com has seen a 83% reduction in site traffic January – May 2020 compared to 2019 time period.