Atomic Design & Consulting is in need of an intern to join our team to assist with social media and SEO for our wide range of clients!
Tasks include but are not limited to:
– Creating content and brainstorming ideas for campaigns
– Monitoring social media accounts, trends and news
– Scheduling content for multiple accounts
– Some administrative tasks
– Must be actively involved with social media channels including Facebook and Twitter
– Passion for the world of social media marketing, SEO and online marketing
– Strong writing skills
– Currently in school or a recent graduate
– Strong Internet researching and writing skills
– Detail-oriented and organized
– Positive attitude and a team player
Extra consideration given to those with experience with:
– Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google & Flickr and related websites
– Location-based social media (Facebook Places, FourSquare, Gowalla, etc)
– Adobe Creative Suite (including Dreamweaver)
– Google Analytics
– Some familiarity with Joomla!
While working at Atomic, you will:
– see what it’s like to work in the world of online marketing
– have the opportunity to take advantage of networking and educational events
– Work on a variety of local, regional and potentially national accounts
– Receive one-on-one training
– Gain strong references and industry experiences to add to your resume
Please send resume, cover letter and links to your social media accounts to Ashley Carter at [email protected] by August 26, 2011. Please be able to dedicate 15-20 hours a week to working in the office. This is an unpaid internship.
Atomic is an online marketing agency located in Plano, Texas. For more information on the Atomic office, visitatomicdesdev.wpengine.com.